If you are looking to get your business a professional online profile, Tina Lussier Social Media can spring-board your online marketing into action and train you or your employees how to manage it, or continue to run your campaign on a regular basis. No company is too big or too small!
- Increased brand recognition
- Improved brand loyalty
- More opportunities to convert clients
- Higher conversion rates
- Higher brand authority
- Increased inbound traffic
- Decreased marketing costs
- Richer customer experiences
- Improved customer insights
- Better search engine rankings
These are just some of the reasons your business will benefit from a sustained Social Media strategy, but if you’re still not sure, consider this:
- Your Competition Is Already Involved. Your competitors are already involved on Social Media, which means you are losing potential social media traffic and conversions. Your competitors are reaping all the benefits while you do nothing.
- The Sooner You Start, the Sooner You Reap the Benefits. Social Media is all about building relationships, and it continues to grow as your followers tell their friends, and their friends tell their friends, and so on. The sooner you start, the sooner Social Media begins to work for your business.
- Potential Losses Are Insignificant. Realistically, you have very little to lose by getting involved in Social Media. The amount of time and money it takes to create your profiles and start posting is usually minimal, compared to other marketing channels. Just make sure you have someone who knows what they’re doing to set you up properly and either manage it for you or train you how to do it yourself!