What is The Social Signals Process?
If you’ve ever had a conversation with me about Social Media you’ve heard me talk about the social signals process.
If you have looked at my Social Media setup page – you’ve seen the list of all the Social Media platforms that can be included in a client setup. These platforms are all part of what I call the social signals process.
When I first take on a client, after I complete their setup I run every single page of their website through the social signals process.
- Pinning every image from their website to Pinterest with a description and link.
- Sharing every page of their website to each relevant Social Media platform.
- Properly naming images with pertinent keywords.
- Bookmarking every page of their website to the following bookmarking sites;
- YouTube – we can quickly and easily create attractive videos using images. Then we upload the videos to YouTube using your keywords, a good description, and links back to your website.
And That is the Social Signals Process!
Now, whenever you publish a new blog post – make this part of your regular routine and you’ll see traffic to your website increase dramatically.
If you’re wondering WHY all these sites, then subscribe to my blog and you’ll learn more about each of these as I publish future blog posts. Or – you can ‘Like’ me on Facebook where of course – I’ll be sharing each of those blog posts as I run them through The Social Signals Process.
If you have any questions or comments do not hesitate to contact me.